Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Template Tienda - Site Template

• F
  • fariloo_hanfeil Junior Member
  • Topic Author 6 months 2 weeks ago #1
Hi,
I have a problem with configuring the site template for the product categories on the left side. When clicking on those product categories, doesnt matter which, it always jumps into a site template, I cannot figure out, which that is. I changed it in Menue - products - template stile. Also I explained in the site templates, which ones I would like to see with the products category. I enabled all other site templates. And it still doesnt show the right one. In the shop I would like to have a one click solution. Right now because of that configuration, where it is stuck somewhere, it goes up to a two click - means - I click on a categorie on the left side from the 2nd menue, and then the 2nd menue shows the first menue also, so I see 2 first menues and have to click on home again to reach the product category again. Where did I forget something to choose?
Thanks a lot. Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 6 months 2 weeks ago #2
Hello.
I suggest that you choose which template styles you are going to use, you can delete the ones you are not going to use. You can choose the default style, one for the home and another for the pages, you can even choose a single style for everything.

As for the menu items, choose one too and delete the rest, for demonstration purposes we create many menus for the same destination and when opening the internal pages it is obvious that they will open below the first menu item, that is why it is It is important to choose one and eliminate the rest.

I think my previous advice will help you, because if you don't understand what you want to achieve, would you consider sending links or a screenshot?

• F
  • fariloo_hanfeil Junior Member
  • Topic Author 6 months 2 weeks ago #3
Thanks for your answer - I finally found it: it was the module site - mobile menu (home 7 and shop 8) whoch I had to change. Now the order on the mobile is not right any more, even if switching to first position. But at least, it still shows up the product categories after clicking on one.