Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Binv. Venobox modal stopped working

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 2 weeks 1 day ago #1
Hello. Previously, you gave me recommendations so that I could open a larger version of the image in a pop-up window. www.unitemplates.com/forum/general-discu...owing-in-content#586
Since then the site has been updated several times. Now it's:
This message contains confidential information

I don't know when the problem started, but now the images are not opening in the popup window. I made all the necessary changes to "templates/ut_binv/overrides/com_content/article/default.php".
Here is an example aleksius.com/joomla/rashirniya/prodvizhe...mla#perenapravleniya (first image).

Please help bring back the image popup. Thanks in advance.
The topic has been locked.
  • L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 weeks 1 day ago #2
Hi there.
Your page gives me a 404 error so I can't verify venobox there, please send an existing link.
  • A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 2 weeks 1 day ago #3
  • L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 weeks 1 day ago #4
I have checked, one of your images has the link and the class to open in a venobox modal, but the problem is that the venobox javascript file is not loading, I suppose that by modifying your file, you have eliminated the call, or something Another extension is removing it, which is why you cannot open images in venobox modal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleksej
  • A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 2 weeks 1 day ago #5
Here is my file.
This is the file from "templates/ut_binv/overrides/com_content/article". Maybe there's something wrong there?
Attachments:
  • A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 2 weeks 1 day ago #6
The script files seem to be in place
Attachments:
  • L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 2 weeks 1 day ago #7
I don't see problems in your code, what I think is that you are using another layout, your file is default.php, are you sure that you are using that in your menu element? or maybe you are using Ublog, if you are using Ublog your file should be called ublog.php
  • A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 2 weeks 1 day ago #8
There may be a problem with Rocket Loader™ (cloudflare.com). I'll experiment. Thanks for the tip.
  • A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 2 weeks 1 day ago #9
Yes. The problem was with Rocket Loader™ (cloudflare.com). Thank you. The question is closed.