Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

Tienda - Enlargement of product images in the template

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 1 month 9 hours ago #1
Hello. We have already discussed this issue before www.unitemplates.com/forum/premium-jooml...mage-on-product-page But I still really miss the enlargement of product images by clicking. Perhaps you can do something in the template for this. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 4 weeks 1 day ago #2
Hello, As I explained to you earlier, for the carousel we already load the images in real size at the top and the thumbnails at the bottom, so you can see the details of the image in an acceptable way on any device.

What do you think about putting Zoom in 2 touches to the real image? I think it would be more functional. Of course this would not open a modal, it would zoom the image in the same place with the ability to drag to see all the parts.

Preview here.  swiperjs.com/demos/400-zoom/core

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 4 weeks 1 day ago #3
" What do you think about putting Zoom in 2 touches to the real image? I think it would be more functional. Of course this would not open a modal, it would zoom the image in the same place with the ability to drag to see all the parts." - This is not exactly what my clients expect. But that would be good too. Thank you.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 3 weeks 5 days ago #4
As always we don't stand still, we have done something surprising, we added automatic zoom to the images that allow you to see the product in detail on any device. It is available for single image or in the slider, you can see it on the single product page in the demo. Enjoy!
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleksej

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 3 weeks 5 days ago #5
Thank you.

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 3 weeks 5 days ago #6
The question is closed.

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 3 weeks 4 days ago #7
By the way. Here is your template test1.aleksius.fun/kataloh/pobutivky-budivelni-ta-dachni
Joomla 5
VirtueMart 4.2.16
PHP 8.3
Template 2.4.1

Just click on the product images...
This is what I was talking about. I hope that someday this will be the default in the template. This is even more than I asked for.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 3 weeks 3 days ago #8
Hi there.
When we developed we analyzed all the possibilities, and now being in First Mobile, we decided to add automatic zoom on the same image as Aliexpress and other big markets do, where on mobiles you can see the image 3 times its size, and we implemented it because Zoom was a highly requested feature.

Regarding your request, in the future we will see if it is efficient to mix fancybox with the current slider and zoom.
Regards.

• A
  • Aleksej Senior Member
  • Topic Author 3 weeks 3 days ago #9
Thank you.