Download all Joomla templates including quickstart (demo)only $24.99

Forum

Important - Hands Up!

- Please ask using the account with which you made the purchase or download of our products and in its respective category.
- If you bought our products in another market, ask your questions in that market, not here.

* ADD PRODUCT NAME IN START OF SUBJET

SOMBRA - Enable page title by default

• J
  • jeromebg New Member
  • Topic Author 4 weeks 1 day ago #1
Hi,
Is there a way to enable page title by default for all pages ?
In sombre the breadcrumbs are displayed when page title is enabled, and when for example I click on an article tag it opens the results but as this page is not in the menu I can't enable page title.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• L
  • leoalv Moderator
  • 4 weeks 1 day ago #2
Hi there.
"Page Title" comes from the menu item title, if you don't have a menu item there is nothing to display, and if a menu item exists you can enable show title.

Now for creating breadcrumbs, you can create a new section using the Helix layout builder, select a module position, and publish the Breadcrumbs module in that position.
Regards

• J
  • jeromebg New Member
  • Topic Author 4 weeks 1 day ago #3
I understand, but I wanted to have the same display as the Sombra breadcrumb style when displayed in the page title section, with the page name and the breadcrumb under in full width and dark background.
I king of managed adding a breadcrumb position in full witdh with sp-page-title class and container class to the module, but then I don't have page title added of course.
In fact the only issue I have with the default template breadcrumb is that I use Header Overlap option for the header, so when I don't have the intro slider or the page title then the content is under the top menu (for example :  j4.360images.fr/component/finder/search.html?q=paris&Itemid=181 ).

How can I keep Header Overlap only for home page ?
Thank you

• J
  • jeromebg New Member
  • Topic Author 4 weeks 1 day ago #4
Ok solved, just had to add a tag type link in the menu and hide it.
Thanx